What I aim to do with this blog is to keep track of my crafty projects, get feed back about them, keep track of what I've been doing, and share some cool stuff I've found/heard/done.
So, a little about me;
I live with my mum, dad, little brother and sister, dog and two cats in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. I have a boyfriend named Gordon who is almost through his eng degree and I've worn orthotics since I got my first pair of shoes (they go in shoes and make my feet arch in the right spot). I work at Coles as a checkout chick, and sometimes in grocery (stocking shelves). I've recently quit a psych degree at Uni and have to decide what I want to do instead. All I know at the moment is it isn't psych...
In my spare time (of which there is now a lot) I read books and webcomics, crochet, fold, bead, and watch television. I'm also involved in Rovers which is the oldest section of scouting in Australia. This year I'm on my Crew's Exec as the Secretary. Exciting no?
My current Works in Progress include;
- Two crochet blankets; one blue and gray made of one ever increasing granny square, and one made of dark and light blue granny squares.
- Several christmas themed beaded earrings that I aim to use as presents.
- A rainbow jar of little folded stars.
- A tea-for-one set that I plan to paint and gift.
- A chinese folding swan that I started years ago, and still haven't given a head or tail.
- An origami lily bouquet that needs leaves.
- Several hollow books that I need to hollow out, felt and gift.
- A how-to manual for a Scout Camp I ran this year.
- Rachael's birthday present.
- Some Ginger beer, following this recipe.
- Collect paper and pretty things to decorate noodle boxes for a Rover activity
- Look up manual driving instructors in my area and make an appointment.
- Look up a Microsoft qualification course.
- Find/make an engagement present for Robyn.
- Send out Crew invitations to a few of the older Venturers.
- Find/make/buy Christmas presents.
- Change my work shift on the 15th.
- Watch Dexter Season 2.
Photos of WIPs will be added when I find the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment